Ross Pino and Associates Pty Ltd has been providing comprehensive professional services to our ever-growing client base since 1985.
We service a diverse range of clientele including Corporate, small to medium enterprises as well as individuals and their personal financial strategies ranging in industries from Construction, Automotive, Sales, Food Services and Restaurants to name a few.
The key to our success and longevity is partnering with our clients to build strong relationships enabling us to understand and assist in achieving their goals. Our experienced Accountants have a vast collective knowledge which covers all facets of accounting, taxation and business advice.
We also have an extensive network of trusted and specialised professionals with whom we work closely, helping to facilitate any need that may arise, these include lawyers, secretarial services, liquidators/administrators, mortgage brokers and bookkeepers.
We pride ourselves on our cost effective yet very personalised services and look forward to becoming an integral part of growing your business and financial wellbeing
We can assist in all financial aspects of establishing a startup business
Establishing a SMSF is a major financial decision and takes time and skill to both implement and manage
Accountants & Business Advisors - Certified Practicing Accountants
Understanding and dealing with the complexities of taxation law and compliance issues requires the specialist training and skills of a professional tax accountant. Taxation legislation is constantly changing and clients expect their accountant to have a deep understanding of the legislation and be up to date with the changes.
With over 30 years of experience in providing taxation services to all entity types, whether that be companies, trusts, partnerships, superannuation funds, or individuals we work alongside our clients to provide expert taxation advice and service from the preparation of income tax returns to all areas of taxation compliance.
Our experienced team can provide service and advice from the foremost taxation requirements through to the most complex of tax law issues, such as:
· lodgement of income tax returns
· advice in respect to indirect federal and state taxes, including GST, stamp duty, land tax and payroll tax
· advice in regard to utilising the small business CGT concessions
· advice in regard to establishment of the most appropriate business and investment entity type, corporate and other entity restructures and advice around CGT rollover relief.
· dealings with the Australian Taxation Office in regard to income tax, GST audits and reviews
· preparation of tax planning memorandums for client groups including complex entity structures
· dealing with Division 7A changes in particular the unpaid beneficiary entitlements to corporate beneficiaries.
· preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
· preparation and lodgement of Instalment Activity Statements
· drafting and preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
· preparation of Payroll Tax returns
· preparation of Workcover rateable remuneration statements
ACCOUNTING SERVICES FOR STARTUP BUSINESSES
We are experienced business advisors who can assist in all financial aspects of establishing a startup business, from choosing the right structure through to complex financial and taxation services.
We know that establishing a startup business is challenging and requires full commitment from the business founders. We work alongside our clients from the earliest stages through to providing expert business advice as the start-up enterprise grows.
During the initial stages we can assist with:
· selecting the appropriate entity structure
· registering the company with ASIC, ABR and the ATO
· financial planning and cashflow projections in order to see budgets and goals
· connecting the business with other services providers including: bookkeepers, lawyers, e-commerce and marketing consultants
Once up and running, we work with startup businesses to:
· prepare or review Business Activity Statements and lodgement with the ATO
· prepare annual income tax returns
· prepare annual financial reports.
SELF MANAGED SUPER FUNDS (SMSF)
Changes to superannuation legislation have provided Australians with more options regarding their superannuation decisions. A self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF), provides more control over how funds are managed. The decision to establish a self-managed superannuation fund comes with both benefit and risk. We can assist clients in devising the best strategy to provide for their retirement, along with tackling the complexities of superannuation rules and SIS regulations.
Establishing a SMSF is a major financial decision and takes time and skill to both implement and manage. We can provide the professional advice to help ensure that SMSFs are setup and managed correctly and in full compliance with ATO regulations. We offer advice and work in consultation with our clients to establish the optimum structure of their fund, creating trust deeds and appointing trustees, among other things.
We provide a range of services to trustees of self-managed super funds and can advise on the responsibilities and requirements of the SMSF trustee(s), including the acceptance of contributions from various sources. We can help manage the demanding requirements of accounting and management reporting obligations and reporting requirements of SMSF trustees are significant and a failure to meet these obligations may result in penalties.
SMSF ADVICE AND SERVICES
We ensure that clients meet all obligations in an accurate and timely manner, including Annual compliance obligations such as:
· preparation of financial statements
· preparation of Member Statements
· preparation of Trustee Resolutions & Minutes
· preparation and lodgement of superfund’s Income Tax Return
· attending to the annual audit of the fund.
In addition to compliance matters, Marin Accountants work alongside our clients to ensure the maximum benefit is achieved, including:
· contribution strategies and retirement planning
· pension requirements.
We provide Registered office services to our clients if needed and we attend to all matters of concerning the regulatory services of the day to day events of Companies including and not limited to downloading and ASIC Annual Returns, Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) searches to ensure validity of charges placed on the companies.
We maintain the company register up to date with all relevant Minutes of Meetings and Resolutions as required by the Directors.
We assist in ensuring lodgement and payment obligations are met with follow up emails to our clients to avoid making costly mistakes as a result of non compliance or late lodgement penalties.
Ross Pino and Associates Pty Ltd
7 Centreway, Keilor East
Monday – Friday 9am-1pm, 2pm - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday Closed